Monday, July 19, 2010

Farneyh

I just got back from tuition.
Well, today was an unproductive day. For now.
After school, came online, ate lunch and SLEPT!
Freaking tired okay, especially on mondays.
Then, woke up for dinner then straight away tuition.
So i HAVE to study after this to pay back for today.

As you know, i'm waiting for my l license right now.
Cause i just had my amali course. Then i get to learn!
The funny incident that happened just now was,
My dad was out with his friends, but he still picked me up.
Okay, then he told me that this weekend he can teach me to drive.
Cause his office or colleague has this manual kancil car.
But not confirm yet lah, like he'll ask first. Woots!

Then, once we reached home, he asked whether can he go out again.
Obviously i said no, cause he'll come home late then.
But! He freaking bribed me by saying,
I let him go out, then he'll teach me how to drive. Haha!
I said, "Oh no you're bribing me lah?" "No, this is trading! :D"
LOL!

No comments: