Monday, December 12, 2016

On certain days

I will miss you so much, everything around me doesn't matter anymore. Just wanting our skins to touch, even just your voice will do.

On certain days,
we will talk less and I feel so left out. The time, me not being there and basically everything is not helping this situation.

I'm clinging on dearly to our memories in fear that we won't be making new ones. In fear that I won't be good enough for you. In fear that you won't be happy with me. This constant subconscious fear lingering at the back of my mind.

I feel like the only thing I can do is to cry. Sometimes, I don't dare to tell you things or that I'm upset because it will only upset you or anger you.

It's not just down to the minutes, it's the space between them, these intervals between the minutes. I think about you, I miss you and I love you always.

No comments: