Thursday, July 27, 2017

Yesterday's dream

I was at a hip restaurant or a bar seemingly alone. I can't recognize much faces except for one; not a friend but maybe associated. I should be around my friends or people I knew because I was talking to some.

The setting of the place is augmented as usual. It was an old industrial run down 3 story building. It had no floor plates except a tiny slab on the highest floor; ruined wooden flooring, over looking the entire building. I have no idea how we got there in the first place, but that was the least weird thing that happened.

Soon after entering, the only person I knew, let's call her Jane, wanted to leave the area. There was a void which used to be a staircase I'm assuming at the corner of that floor. She had to leap across the void in order to get to wherever she wanted to go.

I was in her way standing at the edge of the void at that time. Jane didn't asked me to move though I saw her wanting to cross. Before I had the time to react, Jane went ahead to take a huge leap from where she was to get across.

She didn't make it, she fell all the way down and I watched as it happened. I was so scared and helpless. I felt like it might have been my fault that I didn't make way for her, but at the same time she didn't ask me to move and went for it.

She was still alive, no death, thank god. So, some friends and I slowly climbed down this void to get to her. She was hurt and needed medical help. I asked if she wanted me to drive her to the hospital or call the ambulance. She said the ambulance because I wouldn't know the way to the hospital anyways. I quickly went out of the building to make a call to the emergency hotline.

There, I was trying to explain to the person the situation and that we needed help, but I couldn't explain myself and the person couldn't understand me at all.

The end.

No comments: