Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keys

I be home from tuition!
So yeah, GUESS WHAT?

I GOT LOCKED OUT MY HOUSE AGAIN!

Like seriously, second time in the month.
Cause i was out with Leysha yesterday,
So my keys were in my other bag. -.-
Then, i was late this morning, so i didn't bother to check.
Vee sent me home cause half of the Form 5 skipped koko.
I didn't realize till i reached in front of my door.

So like, "FCCCKKKKKK!!!!" *crows flying out of the corners*
Plus! I had no credit. Well, luckily i had battery.
And, i've got free internet, so facebook. COMMUNICATION!
I got like some really nice people to help me.
My dad wasn't around here, so have to wait. My mum also.
Then, my bee eff eff aka Leysha came and save me. Woots!
Her mum came and picked me up. Of course they laughed at me. Lol!

I spend the whole afternoon at her place.
Ate, slept, watch TV, entertained Aza and Asha. :DD
Then my dad came to pick me up. So yes.

Note to self: NEVER EVER FORGET HOUSE KEYS!
PS: I really think that my house key should be attached to my phone.

No comments: