Friday, August 27, 2010

50 things everyone should know how to do

I got this on a cool website. Check it out! (:

1. Build a Fire
I can do that thanks to scouting!

2. Operate a Computer
I mean, most people in the 21st century can do this. No?

3. Use Google Effectively
Ohhh, I'm pretty good at looking in to the results of Google.

4. Perform CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver
I can do that too! And also thanks to scouting. (:

5. Drive a Manual Transmission Vehicle
Yes i can! Woots. :D

6. Do Basic Cooking
Yeap, my family can cook pretty well.

7. Tell a Story that Captivates People’s Attention
Ngeh. I totally fail in this. My story goes like, "He said, she said, we said, they said."

8. Win or Avoid a Fistfight
Haha! Nahh I think catfight is more possible for me. :P

9. Deliver Bad News
Hmm, i'm ohkay with this i guess. I don't get TOO emotional about things.

10. Change a Tire
Nope. Can't do that!

11. Handle a Job Interview
Haven't been to one yet. Shall prepare myself.

12. Manage Time
Oh my, Haha! I'm bad at this. :/

13. Speed Read
I read pretty fast.

14. Remember Names
I have good memory for this kind of things. :P Just not for studies.

15. Relocate Living Spaces
Never moved since i was 3? And what would i know then?

16. Travel Light
Yeah, i don't pack loads of stuff.

17. Handle the Police
Never bumped into this situation too.

18. Give Driving Directions
I'm good at this! Thanks to Orienteering competitions. :D

19. Perform Basic First Aid
Yes i can. Thanks to scouting. AGAIN.

20. Swim
Yeap. I can. All styles EXCEPT butterfly. Haha!

21. Parallel Park
Not yet. Gonna learn pretty soon.

22. Recognize Personal Alcohol Limits
Don't drink. So...

23. Select Good Produce
Daddy taught me how to. :P

24. Handle a Hammer, Axe or Handsaw
Yes, for once, thanks to Malaysian Education. Lol!

25. Make a Simple Budget
Yes i can. :D

26. Speak at Least Two Common Languages
English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien.

27. Do Push-Ups and Sit-Ups Properly
Of course. :D

28. Give a Compliment
Erhh, i'm ohkay i guess?

29. Negotiate
It's in the blood. HAHA!

30. Listen Carefully to Others
I'm fine with this.

31. Recite Basic Geography
Yeah i'm aite.

32. Paint a Room
I painted my own room! :D

33. Make a Short, Informative Public Speech
Yes i can. Have been doing that since i was 6.

34. Smile for the Camera
Oh, i loooveee the camera. :D

35. Flirt Without Looking Ridiculous
Hmm, i don't know. Wadya think? :/

36. Take Useful Notes
Mindmaps are they way to go.

37. Be a Respectful House Guest
Yes, I is ze respect. :D

38. Make a Good First Impression
Erhhh. Do I give good first impressions?

39. Navigate with a Map and Compass
Yeah i can. Orieteering baby!

40. Sew a Button onto Clothing
Mmhmm, thanks to KH.

41. Hook Up a Basic Home Theater System
Errr, dvd players and speakers only i guess.

42. Type
Yes i can cause we use to have typing classes in primary school.

43. Protect Personal Identity Information
Mmhmm!

44. Implement Basic Computer Security Best Practices
Yes. Haha. I have an awesome password. :P

45. Detect a Lie
I'm not very good at this.

46. End a Date Politely Without Making Promises
Even worse with this.

47. Remove a Stain
I'm okay with this.. i guess? Haha.

48. Keep a Clean House
Averagely clean. Yes.

49. Hold a Baby
Yes i can! :D

50. Jump Start a Car
Nope, I don't think i know anyone who knows this.. I think.

PS: Bold ones are those that I can't do YET. So, new goals, here i come!
So i can do 39/50. Haha! Cools. :D

No comments: