Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update!

I swear it's not my fault that I haven't been updating. Hehe!
I am serious. It is just that my brain wasn't functioning well.
Wait, no, it was just not tuned this way, it was filled with SPM.
I hate it. Don't we all? It's just filled with all the "knowledge".
Apparently that is. Sejarah, moral, and all the not very useful things.
Well, at least to me. Not very useful to me, not right now, or later.
Anyway, it is almost coming to an end. Praise the Lord!

  • B. Melayu
  • English
  • Maths
  • Addmaths
  • Sejarah
  • Moral
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
And, I totally promise MYSELF, and you people that I will blog more.
Once this is all over. Blogging, shopping and hanging out with loved ones.
I might be going Penang next weekend for a short vacation. Yay!

7 days 4 subjects 10 papers!

No comments: