Saturday, December 25, 2010

You're the beginning and the end of every chapter


What is there more to say?
When the feelings you had are not there anymore.
When the feelings you had are forgotten.
What is there for me to do to change this?
To be what we were once again.
I believe I've done my best. It's your turn.

What is there more to ask?
When I already know the answer to your heart.
When what I say would not change your mind already.
What else can I do now?
To let the odds happen. For you to change your decision.
I believe if you want it, you will try your best. It's your turn.

What is there more to do?
Even though I may still be in love with you.
Even though I know that you don't want me anymore.
What can I do now?
To let myself let go of this love once so strong I had.
I believe I will have the strength to carry on.
Because of you.

No comments: