Friday, January 14, 2011

Intoxicated


Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die,
life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly. (Langston Hughes)

And once again, I realize that how important life is.

Live your life as you want it to be.
Never change for anyone else but yourself.
Always show how much you love your loved ones.
For one may be gone in a split second.

The whole night seemed blurry to me,
It felt like it was a movie, playing on slow motion.
Now, the scene keeps playing in my mind.

My fear is that I saw it coming but I couldn't do anything.
My fear is what the other may do that I can't imagine.
My fear is I'll be just another teenager on the headlines.
My fear is it was all pure coincidence.
My fear is all the what ifs going through my mind.
My fear is I can never live my life ever again.

Yes, I cherish my life. How about you?

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

No comments: