Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dance in the rain


Don't ask if you don't want to know the answer.
Don't give hope when you don't even believe in it.
Don't lust if love isn't a choice.

When I feel like I'm caught up in between everything,
I'd always go back in time when it was all good, all clear.
Not that I'm not happy with whatever that is going on right now,
It's just that, I'm content. Not the most happiness I've ever had.
Nothing can compare to...

I miss having you to myself, yes I'm selfish.
I miss having you two separately. I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Now I'm the one falling out, and I'm not quite sure why.
Maybe I'm just busy, maybe we had a conflict that I'm not aware of.
What is it? And now both of you are leaving, and what am I to do?
Voice out or never again? Keep it all to myself? I don't know, you tell me.

No comments: