Friday, June 3, 2011

I wish.

1 - My best friends are.
2 - What I hate most about myself.
3 - What I love most about myself.
4 - What I’m really good at.
5 - What I’m really bad at.
6 - Biggest turn ons.
7 - Biggest turn offs.
8 - What I want to be when I get older.
9 - My relationship with my sibling(s).
10 - My relationship with my parents.
11 - My idea of a perfect date.
12 - My biggest pet peeves.
13 - A description of the boy I like.
14 - A description of the person I dislike the most.
15 - A reason I’ve lied to a friend.
16 - Where I have lived before.
17 - A description of the family I want to have when I’m older.
18 - What my greatest achievements are.
19 - What I hate the most about school.
20 - How my last kiss when down.
21 - Most embarrassing moment.
22 - What my last text message says.
23 - What words upset me the most.
24 - What words make me the best about myself.
25 - A description of my self-esteem.
26 - A description of my best friend.
27 - The reason behind my last break up.
28 - My favourite songs right now.
29 - A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11.
30 - An internal conflict I have with myself.
31 - The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.
32 - The sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

No comments: