Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm done.


And tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar
And then you missed me
While you were looking for yourself?

And did you finally get the chance
To dance along the light of day?
And did you fall for a shooting star?
Fall for a shooting star?
And now you're lonely looking for yourself out there.

There may be more of you than of me,
But none of you proved to me that you know me better than myself.
None of you proved to me that you're gonna stay till the end.
I'm just wondering what are you doing with me?
What are you searching for in this?
Show me what you're looking for.

I need someone like him.
But I don't think he needs someone like me.
For a guy like him, he'll always end up with her.

Until that one fine day, where I'm the one, I'm her.

Wait, I'm wrong,
Should've done better than this,
Please, I'll be strong,
I'm finding it hard to resist.

So show me what I'm looking for.

No comments: