Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Worth


You're worth my time,
You're worth my tears,
You're god damn worth it for me to fight for,
and you're definitely worth loving.


I always do this to myself.
Cheat myself into believing something else,
Which I think it's better for myself at that moment.
And the worst part is that, I'll regret it in a moment.
I regret letting go or not caring for certain things.
Then all the hurt and pain, bla bla bla. Yeah I feel sad for myself.

It's a whole new journey now.

I'm going to let my guard down for you.
I'm going to put away my ego for you.
I'm going to be the lover I used to be for you.

No matter what happens in the end, at least I've tried my best.
At least I won't think about all the 'what ifs' this time.
I know you believe in second chances, question is,
Will I get my second chance with you?
I will wait for it. For your answer.

I need to know should I fight,
For our love for this long,
It's getting harder to shield,
This pain in my heart.

That should be me,
Holdin' your hand,
That should be me,
Makin' you laugh,
That should be me.

No comments: