Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The day you went away.

Tears, for the first time never felt so.. different.
I feel so alive, it's like the beginning of life.
You don't cry because it's ending, you cry to show you have survived.
And, sometimes good things fall apart for better things to fall together.
Definitely for your case, that something better will happen for you. I'm sure. (:

You've been such a great friend, company, lover, and fighter.
I am such a fool for not appreciating what I had till it's too late.
Sometimes people say, you don't let go of things that you love.
But, I'm letting you go because you're not even holding on anymore.
It's a sinking ship, it'd take the odds of the whole world to make it work.
I guess, it didn't work for us, it's okay. Even though if tears were shed, it's okay.

It's okay.

We can still hang out, be friends, be as close as we were before,
But you can't change the fact that we've been hurt by each other,
Well, I can't change the fact that it still hurts when I see you with someone else,
I'm definitely happy for you if you are having fun with life.

Love, is a very strong word, I don't need you to make me happy for me to love you,
Love is a condition whereby your state of happiness is essential to mine.

I just hope that you didn't regret being with me, cause I sure don't.
You've made my day, made me laugh and made me cry. Which is not normal.
For the first time, everything was so surreal to me.

So now I guess this is where we have to stand,
Did you regret ever holding my hand?
Never again, please don't forget, don't forget,
We had it all, we were just about to fall,
Even more in love, than we were before,
I won't forget, I won't forget about us.

And... life goes on.

You're a great guy, you'll end up with someone who will love you more than I do,
Someone who will treasure you with every bit of their heart,
Someone that will not hurt you like how I did,
Someone special that you will actually love.

No longer shouting at each other,
There were tears on our faces,
And we were letting go of something special,
Something we’ll never have again,
I know, I guess I really really know.

No comments: