Day 15 – What are five things people don’t know about you?
Hmm, 5 things strangers wouldn't guess about me then:
1. I'm studying architecture. (People like to guess that I'm doing mass comm or something to do with pr.)
2. I have scoliosis. (It is not that obvious. Unless you have it yourself, or you will realise only after I've told you.)
3. I have tiny strips of red highlights. (People just don't pay attention to small details I guess.)
4. I am super random and friendly. :D (Cause sometimes apparently I might come of as cocky)
5. I am/was a cheerleader. (Really? I don't come off as one? Hmm, I will take that as a compliment I guess.)