Monday, March 5, 2012

Dirty dancing in the moonlight



Clubbing. Where girls dress, dance and flirt the best they can. Where guys dress, dance and flirt the best they can. I find that there's a huge difference of how people look at you by the way you dress to a club. An average looking girl, tall, slender, wearing a dress with heels, will get the attention and head turners. An average looking girl, tall, slender, casual clothes, doesn't get you anywhere. The sluttier you dress, the more hot you get in a clubbing environment. Why? Cause it's okay to dress like a slut at clubs. Really?


Ahh well, that's my personal thought on things. I like hitting the clubs cause it's fun, with fun people. You drink, you dance and you mingle. Did I mention dance? - Haha. I suddenly thought of expressing this cause I was recently at a club, and I decided not to be those typical girls on the dance floor. Turned out, no attention given except for when I was on the dance floor. Cause I'm cool like that. HAHAHAHA. Do not judge me, I like to flatter myself sometimes. (: And I like to reassure myself that I still have some market value.

No comments: