Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I don't know where you're going

Screw my sleeping pattern! I'm sleeping at 7 or 8am then waking up at 4 or 5pm. Must change it back asap! At the same time I'm so tempted to take a nap before going to cheer later. Jeanny woke me up this morning to go 'shot glass shopping' with her and Leonard at One Utama. She picked me up, and off we went. Had McDs for lunch. Bleh, getting sick of McDs already. Sick of it, SICK. OF. IT. Bought the shot glasses, took a look a Forever21 as well. The sale is alright, not much of a bargain. Should shop at Sg. Wang or Times Square. Oh! Or even in Singapore if I have time when I'm there.

11 more days till the cheer competition! FREAK OUT!

Here, some pictures to entertain you:

Trying out Jeanny's 360 camera's magic skin feature. My skin is so clear!

Jeanny and I with the magic skin feature on Camera 360.

I think I look much older in this picture. What do you think?

Leonard in the midst of saying "Viva Mehico"!

I found these hats at this party shop. Couldn't resist to take a picture!
"Meanwhile in Malaysia, FUS-RO-DAH" (Yes I realize I have to flip the picture.)

Lastly, a picture of yours truly. My cheek bones are very visible in this picture. I like!

No comments: