Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today


What if, you've been spending all your life looking from the wrong side.

Have been doing a quite fair bit of thinking recently. What I want to do, need to do and how I tried to achieve it. Sometimes, I think that I'm doing a lot of things for all the wrong reasons, or no reason at all.

You only live once.

That phrase means differently to everyone. Doesn't mean that I have to go all out and break all the rules. It also doesn't mean that I have to be afraid of everything. I haven't fully understood this yet. But when I do, I'll know what to do.

I suddenly come to thought that as I said, I'm doing things for the wrong reasons, I'll have to reason it out again. What are the principles that I stand by and then, well, stand by them firmly. I thought I've learnt my lesson last year, I thought I've grown enough to get pass this year, then again, who am I to think so. 

People don't change, people grow.

And of course, I'm still learning and growing as a person. I don't want to repeat my mistakes and end up all miserable all over again, I'm beyond that. 


No comments: