Thursday, August 9, 2012

Setting fire to our insides


And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones,
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs.


I guess when you're giving in so much, you naturally tend to expect more from it. Like, if you don't even care about it, then of course you don't expect it going anywhere. Being different, giving in as much and not expect from it is hard. We all know that, it's hard, but I can only try. 

Drink till the pain is gone?
Wait till time heals it all?
Dream till the nightmare is over?

For once, we should take control of our own lives, go out there and make it worth something. I don't know what, but at least, something. Well, look at it this way, who am I to be preaching about life when I'm only at the beginning of it. 

The beginning of the end.
The end of the beginning. 

No comments: