Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One fine day


"Out of this world, we are two orbiting stars"

What I feared most happened. 9 months down the road, it happened. For better or worst, I already made the decision so now I have to live with it. Till now, no regrets. I did what I had to do for myself, call me selfish, inconsiderate and the list goes on but I'm clear of what I did. Most importantly, I'm happy that I did it and got over it. I hope that you truly respected my decision and not merely saying it. When two person are so different that they can't coexist together, I really don't see a point and also certain loss of feelings on my side drove me to the end quicker. You can be mad at me, hate me for it, blame me for everything, I gladly take the burden.

It's hard when everyone or almost everyone doubted my decision, even you. I thought to myself and I knew what I had to do so I went ahead and did it. The difference between a successful person and another is where one just says or thinks it, and the other actually does it. Hopefully for the right reasons that I did this this time. Ahh, don't you just love the teenage drama love sob story. After that, they just use every reason to "hate" the male gender and blame all of them for what one guy did to them. Well, luckily I believe I'm not that kind of person or girl.

On another note, I do miss most of the things, most.

No comments: