Friday, October 22, 2010

Take a bow


Is it me you're looking for?

How many official relationships were you in?
None.
Impossible.
Yeah, I'm serious.
Oh, you must be very picky with your choice then.

Don't jump into conclusions as such straight away.
There is a saying, don't judge a book by it's cover right?
I mean, there are reasons why things happen. Actual reasons. Not excuses.

It may seem that I'm falling in and out of love so easily.
It may seem that I get over a certain person so easily.
It may seem that it is always my fault when something comes to an end.
It may seem that I didn't fall in love with you.

But the truth? I'm definitely falling for you.
I'm definitely crazy for you, falling head over heels for you.
And whatsoever metaphors you might want to use to describe.
Maybe I'm just not good with showing how I feel for you. For anyone actually.
If you'd ask me to be yours again? I will definitely say yes.
And I'm sure you know that already.
So you know, I wouldn't even think of dating someone,
That I don't see a future with.
I've given up a chance to love once, I don't want to do it again.

No comments: