Monday, November 8, 2010

Something about me. (:

Appearance
[ ] I have used fake tan.
[ ] I have had/want cosmetic surgery.
[x] I feel confident without makeup.
[ ] I have chipped my teeth/a tooth.
[ ] I have plucked/waxed my eyebrows.
[x] I have a scar.
[x] I think I am fat.
[x] I get sunburnt easily.
[ ] I have dyed my hair
[ ] I have/had/need glasses
[ ] I have a tattoo.
[x] I want a tattoo.
[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.
[x] I have had/have braces.
[ ] I have more than four piercings.

Childhood
[x] I have wet the bed
[ ] I have eaten a booger
[x] I have played with barbie dolls
[ ] I have played kiss chasy
[ ] I have climbed a tree
[ ] I have fallen out of a tree
[x] I have thrown a tantrum
[ ] I have made a mud cake
[ ] I had a toy I slept with
[ ] I have been trick or treating
[ ] I have caught insects
[ ] I used to collect marballs
[x] I watched pokemon
[x] I have owned a Tamagotchi
[x] I have made a sandcastle

Embarrassment
[ ] I have been dacked
[ ] I have sneezed and snot landed on somebody
[ ] I have farted loudly in class
[ ] I have laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[ ] I snort when I laugh
[ ] I have slipped over in mud
[x] I snore
[ ] I talk in my sleep
[ ] I cry in my sleep
[ ] I have stepped in dog poo
[ ] I sleepwalk
[ ] I have slipped on a banana peel
[ ] I have walked into a pole
[ ] I have been shat on by a bird
[ ] I have had my pants tear in public.

Health
[ ] I have broken a bone
[ ] I have gotten stitches
[ ] I have had my tonsils removed.
[ ] I have had surgery
[ ] I have broken my nose
[ ] I have had an amputation
[ ] I watch what I eat
[x] I have had teeth pulled out
[ ] I have had cancer
[x] I have had chicken pox.
[ ] I have an allergy
[ ] I have had/have severe depression
[ ] I have harmed myself on purpose
[ ] I have been/am vegetarian
[ ] I have been/am a vegan

Love Life
[x] I am single.
[x] I have had a boyfriend/girlfriend
[ ] I am in a relationship.
[ ] I have gotten married
[ ] I have gotten divorced.
[x] I have kissed somebody
[ ] I have kissed more than 5 people
[ ] I have kissed more than 15 people
[x] I have been in love
[ ] I have had sexual intercourse
[ ] I have had more than 5 sexual partners
[ ] I have had more than 10 sexual partners
[ ] I have recieved/given anal sex
[ ] I have engaged in sexual activity with the same sex
[x] I have kissed somebody of the same sex

Honesty & Crime
[ ] I have been arrested.
[ ] I have been in a police car
[x] I have lied to a friend.
[ ] I have shoplifted
[ ] I have done something illegal within the past 2 weeks
[ ] I have gotten away with murder
[x] I have lied to my parents about where I am.
[ ] I own a gun
[x] I have cheated while playing a game.
[ ] I have broken into someones house
[ ] I have witnessed a crime.
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[ ] I have tortured an animal
[ ] I have put somebody in hopsital
[ ] I have had somebody put me in hospital

Death and Suicide
[x] I am afraid of dying.
[x] I have been to a funeral
[x] I have seen someone / something dying.
[ ] I have cried when one of my pets died
[x] I know someone close to me has attempted / committed suicide.
[ ] I have planned my own suicide before.
[ ] I have been/am suicidal
[ ] I would like to die before the age of 50
[ ] I have planned somebody elses death
[ ] I have written my will.
[ ] I have tried to kill myself
[ ] I have tried to kill somebody else
[ ] I would kill/have killed an animal other than insects
[ ] I would risk my life for my love
[ ] I would risk my life for a stranger


Family
[ ] I have sworn at my parents
[ ] I have run away from home
[ ] I have been kicked out of the house
[ ] My biological parents are together
[x] I want to have kids someday.
[ ] I have had a child.
[ ] I have lost a child.
[ ] I have been pregnant
[ ] I have had an abortion
[ ] I would have an abortion
[ ] I have had sexual attractions towards a cousin
[ ] I have been physically abused by a family member
[ ] I have physically abused a family member
[ ] I consider my pets part of the family

Drugs & Alcohol
[x] I have consumed alcohol
[ ] I have taken diet pills
[ ] I have taken anti-depressants
[ ] I have smoked a cigarette
[ ] I regularly smoke cigarettes
[ ] I have done weed
[ ] I have done ecstasy
[ ] I have done LSD
[ ] I have done mushrooms
[ ] I have done speed
[ ] I have done cocaine
[ ] I have driven whilst drunk
[ ] I have been in a car with a drunk driver
[ ] I have been in a car with a driver under the influence of drugs
[ ] I have driven a car under the influence of drugs

Random
[ ] I have pranked the police
[ ] I have seen a shooting star
[ ] I have been skinny dipping
[ ] I have threatened someone with a knife
[ ] I can ride a unicycle
[x] I have ridden a motorbike
[x] I can do the splits
[x] I sing in the shower
[ ] I sleep with a teddy
[ ] I bite my nails
[ ] I have ridden a camel
[ ] I have been in a hot air balloon
[ ] I pefer cuddles than kisses
[x] I pefer dogs over cats
[ ] I have snorted wizz-fizz
[x] I have been swimming in my clothes
[ ] I have made a bomb
[ ] I have an obsession with anime/manga
[ ] If I have a crush on somebody, I will tell them right away
[x] I believe in god
[ ] I believe in other forms of life in outer space
[x] I believe in ghosts/spirits
[ ] I believe in santa
[x] I like white chocolate
[ ] I like dark chocolate
[ ] I have had a pet ferret
[ ] I have eaten kangaroo
[ ] I have gone shooting
[x] I am scared of the dark
[x] All my answers were totally honest

No comments: