Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rock & Roll

Okay, I admit. I haven't been blogging much nowadays.
I don't know why, but I just don't have the *umph* to blog.
It's like, I'll click "New Post"... Then I'll stone for awhile.
And I'll end up clicking new tab and go do something else.
I'm sure you had that phase before right? It's like. GAH!
Anyway, hopefully you'll get updated about me with this post. :D

SPM is in about 11days or so. It's going to be 2 digits soon.
Have been studying nowadays. In DPC and McD mostly, now.
With different bunch of friends, Vee, Sheryll, Sri Ming and others.
I'll be free after my last paper, Bio on 8 Dec. Woots! Party time!
And... nope, life for me is pretty boring so far. Nothing much.
So, yes. I'll blog more from today onwards. I think.
I think I'm getting my blogging mojo back. Hopefully I do.
I know it's really back when my fingers are faster than my brain. Haha!

No comments: