Monday, May 30, 2011

Finale

What's a relationship for me?
A relationship is where two person who are very much in love who fully trust, believe and have faith in one another.

What's a boyfriend for me?
1. A person who loves me for who I am.
2. A person I hate at times that he makes me cry.
3. A person I love most that makes me laugh.
4. A person who knows when to leave me alone.
5. A person who knows when to cuddle up with me.
6. A person who will surprisingly hug me from the back.
7. A person who will hold my hand in front of all his friends.
8. A person who kisses my forehead all the time.
9. A person who can look me in the eyes and tell me I'm beautiful.
10. A person who will stone in my car with me. (:

And if you are that person to me, I will make you feel that you're so much worth loving.

No comments: