Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crowne with and 'E'

Thanks to Adverlets, my bunch of friends and I went to watch,

Larry Crowne
Rating: 4/5

Really like the work of Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks. They are both amazing actors.
If I'm not mistaken, Hanks is also the director of this film.
It has loads of humour, romance, subliminal messages, and did I mention humour?
It is one of those movies that Julia Roberts would act in. For ex, Pretty Woman.



This afternoon, I went to buy my long awaited guitar strings.
My acoustic guitar is not well maintained so I decided to do something about it.
After watching the movie, went to Safa for a drink for a bit.
When I got home, I started on my "attempt" of changing the string myself.
Firstly, I googled "how to" and it wasn't too hard. Really.
Well, I'm not exactly sure that I did it right, but it seems to work. So far.
I was praying that the string wouldn't snap and hit my face the whole time.
And now, I'm still praying that it won't come loose each time I play it.
I'm really craving for another burger I had for supper just now. Meh.

No comments: