Friday, July 15, 2011

Little piece of my mind.

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Outer beauty is not as important as inner beauty I would say.
But this doesn't mean I'm one perfect girl trying to preach.
I believe so, and I try my very best to be the best of 'me'.
I guess, outer beauty is just mainly for first impressions.
The very very first impressions, before you start talking.
And again, if anyone could conclude what kind of person you are that way,
It kind of means that they judge the book by it's cover.

And, it doesn't mean that I don't like dressing up, as a girl you see.
Sometimes I just think that it's not all about the appearance.
Yes, I want to look all preppy and pretty, only to my liking.
I don't think that I have to please anyone else about how I look.

No comments: