Friday, August 12, 2011

The trip to ze art gallery!

After class, Pinky and I went to pack up some food and chatime.
Headed over to Help University College to pass it to a friend.
Blackberry's gps is one the worst, but still got us there. :D
Then, headed towards Bangsar to an art gallery for our English project.



This place is recommended by our lecturer to come visit. So, there we were.

Valentine Willie Fine Art
1st Floor, Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru, 59100,
Kuala Lumpur.

Opening hours:
Monday - Friday: 12noon to 8pm.
Saturdays. 12 noon to 6pm.

There will be an art exhibition titled 'Half full, half empty'.
From the 12th of August to 27th of August 2011.



Photography and paintings from the exhibition.




After that, we checked out 'F Block' and bought some stuff over there.
Haha, yes we happen to be girls, couldn't help it!
The price was pretty reasonable, but the sizes are quite petite.
Rushed back to my place just in time for Mcdonald's Mcvalue lunch.
Felt really guilty after lunch, but compensated with a small dinner and dance class.
I don't feel TOO guilty anymore. I can sleep in peace.

And as I've mentioned, I'm pretty piled up with my college work:
  • English: 1 essay and 1 group project.
  • Design Visualisation: About 14 sketches up to next week.
  • Culture & Civilisation: A graphical timeline and map of the Sumer.

No comments: