Monday, January 30, 2012

WOD

I just started this new workout plan. Not because I think that I'm fat, I just think that I need to tone up and turn some flabs into abs and muscles. I miss how fit I was before when I was 16. Yes, I was also much much thinner then. I'm contented with how I am right now, but slightly more toned will be much better.

Circuit workout:
10 squat jumps
10 push ups
5 tuck jump
15 sit ups
10 squats
10 push ups
5 tuck jump
15 sit ups

I'm going to start today. I mean after I click 'Publish'. We'll just how long do I take to do 2 sets. 2 sets should be enough for the first day. Don't want to kill myself just yet. I've also started on dumb bells. Just some simple ones when I'm watching TV or reading 9 gag. Wanna strengthen up the biceps and triceps. Especially triceps.

No comments: