Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Super recap!

Friday, 27 January 2012

Vertigo with X-Men, Jeanny and her friends, Cheryl and friends, & Leonard and friends. (: Bumped into Brandon Cher, as well.



Wednesday to Friday, 15 - 17 Feb 2012 

Le Pangkor trip with some coursemates and their friends. Decided not to bring my dslr cause it would be tat bit of a trouble to bring it around. So, not much pictures. All we did there was volleyball, monkey in the pool, working and drinking on the last night! But! I bet we all had loads and loads of fun. Oh! And not forgetting that I got super sun burnt but it's only peeling now. Weird.

Sam and I (If you can spot my super sun burns)

Left to right: Yours truly, Malek, Aaron, Mun Fai.

All of us! (:

Thursday, 23 Feb 2012

Vertigo with some Pangkor people plus some other friends. The more the merrier. No? Didn't have too much to drink, the dance floor was packed as usual, but! Yes, we had fun. :D

Clockwise: Amanda, Pei Szan, Peter, Nicole, Me, Min Xian.

Random picture of Leonard, Shaun and I.

Amanda and I.

Left to right: Leonard, me, Amanda, Peter.

Us girls; Nicole, Amanda and I.

Monday, 27 Feb 2012

Shaun's farewell BBQ party at MK10 @ Mont Kiara, Jesse's place. The place is so pretty, must cost a bomb. Ate, swam, and drank. After that we all urgent to Solaris for some shisha and mamak after that. We're going to miss you Shaun (': See you next year!

No comments: