Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wait for me


Human being in a mob,
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a non-believer
Who don't believe in anything?

Is it too late? Oh wells, Happy Valentine's Day! Yet again I didn't spend my Valentines with the love of my life, unless you count myself as that - Jokes. I guess I've never really complained, sulked, and cried all day in bed for being alone on Valentines. Maybe cause I've never experienced the difference if I'd celebrate Valentines with someone special. This year, I really wanted to start clean and stay away from lust? Haha - who am I kidding. I've hurt some people and get hurt by some last year, not because I'm naive or immature. It's just that I was so full of myself, I LOVED the attention, I can't deny that. (See that? Past tense.)

After so many relationships that I had with different different people, I've learnt. Sadly, after TOO many. I have woken up from my little dream, that's for sure. Made me realize why none of my relationships were real enough or worked out in any way. I've cleared my mind and learn to enjoy the little details in life, just a small thing will make my day now. I don't need constant attention, I don't need someone telling me how hot I am, or I don't need anyone telling me how important I am to him.

Okay! Enough of the loveydoveyemotionalsadcrap. I'm trying to make this blog a tat bit lively and not as sad as before. Yes, I realized that it was always about me being sad about life - Haha. Main point is, I'm still me, with new improvements for the better. (:

I'm super excited and I can't wait to go to Pangkor tomorrow with my friends! :D And I've decided not to bring my dslr cause it's pretty troublesome if I want to go to the beach or whatsoever. So, probably I won't have as much pictures or any pictures at all.

xoxo

No comments: