Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One touch, one kiss

Yesterday was the first day of orientation. As usual, loads of speeches and boring ice breaking games. Met the rest at Old Town around 8am and had breakfast before going into the hall. We lasted about 15 to 20 minutes in there before fleeting! Jeanny and I decided to go down to Times Square to do some random shopping. The rest didn't want to follow cause they didn't want to drive down.  

These are the stuff I bought. Altogether, RM77.90.

2 crop tops, 1 scarf, 1 sheer stockings, and 1 jumpsuit.

Outfit of the day:
'Harley Davidson' black crop top from Times Square.
Grey bodycon skirt from Cotton On.
Multicoloured sheer scarf from Times Square.
Casio watch from my dad. (HAHA)
Blue loafers from Forever21.

Second day of orientation. Met up with William before registering to go in to the Lecture Theater. Wow, there sure is a lot of Architecture and QS students this batch. Mostly January and March intake FNBE students though. Overall, there's still a lot of new faces that we will get to know! More boring lectures, so we went to Temptations for lunch instead. The rest went for badminton after lunch. I didn't join them because I think if I did, I would just drop dead in cheer practice. Have to save up my energy for cheer!

I went to One Utama instead to do some stuff. Change some Singapore dollars, use my 1Malaysia book voucher, and bought some other stuff. So far, I managed to only use RM100 of the book voucher for stationery. I've got RM100 more and it expires on 31st March. Hmm, have to think of what else would I need and get them! Mind you, RM100 worth of stationery is quite a lot. Sketch pens, pencils, sharpener, eraser, notebook, glue, magic colour, lead, double sidedtape, paper. I'm missing out on a4 and a3 sketch papers. Probably butter paper as well but they don't have it at Popular. Have to search somewhere else. 


I'll go take a quick nap before picking Joanne up for cheer practice at BB Gym tonight. Practicing with uniform tonight. Hopefully everything goes well!

No comments: