Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feedback

Outfit of the day:
Grey scarf from FOS.
Black blazer from Attire's Attic.
White top. (That I stole from my mom's closet.)
Black moto shorts from Topshop.
Silver Casio watch.

This afternoon Jeanny picked me to go to Sunway Pyramid for Aaron's birthday lunch. His birthday is technically the 27th, but we celebrated a day late. Had lunch at Tony Roma's. Cheryl and my first time there. It's alright I guess, nothing special, but I do like the fried mushroom, almost similar to the one at Manhattan's Fish Market. As usual, we were crazy and not to mention fun, got Aaron a free birthday cake and candle.

After that, us girls walked around and window shopped. Nothing interesting that caught my eye. Except the fact that I have to get some boxshorts. :D Came back home around 5ish, had a quick nap before picking the kids up for cheer practice at Taylors. 

1 more day to Singapore.
2 more days to the competition. 

No comments: