Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Slow it down

Supposed to go for an early dinner with Jeanny at McDs cause she's been craving for Ayam Goreng McD. Instead, she called me around 2 telling me she's done with her things and that she's on the way to pick me up to go have some IKEA Meatballs! Dream come true! And yes, you've mended my broken heart since you didn't want to go have tong sui with me yesterday night. I'm a happy girl now. Oh and not to mention I indulged in a cupcake from Cupcake Chic. :D We're heading down to KLCC tomorrow to do some stationery shopping with our book vouchers.

 Outfit of the day:
Black polka dot tube top from Kitschen.
Acidwash Leigh Jeans from Topshop.
'Electric' necklace from Forever21.

6 March: 5pm

I bought my first ever cd. Selena Gomez & The Scene: When the sun goes down! I lovee her and especially this album. Yes, I have to admit I can't help but dance when I hear 'Love you like a love song'. Gonna blast this song in my car while driving to cheer later. Now, time for my power nap.

No comments: