Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chasing visions


I should stop fussing over it.
I should stop thinking about you.
I should stop saying it's going to be alright.
I should just, stop.

Stop all of it. Take a break. Restart.

Sometimes I wish I could rewind to a few weeks back when I was so contented with what I had. I was actually happy. Now, I'm not exactly depressed, just confused and troubled. Soon I'll be busy with uni all over again, then I can restart. Hopefully I'll be away from all my worries now. I preferred my trouble free life. Yes, I was busy and stressed with work, but that's normal, it's worth something to be stressed over. It's my future you're talking about.

Now, the things I'm worrying about wouldn't even mean anything to me later on in life. It'll be just another teenage year that I fcked up. Just another mistake that I learnt from. Just another memory I'll miss. Just another great story to be told. To say, "Been there, done that, don't want to repeat it." So, why waste my time now thinking it over and over again when all I can do is already done.

I don't like to be clingy and annoying. If that's all you can answer me, then I'm going to leave it. I want you to fight for me. I need you to fight for me.

T-minus 5 days till Uni starts. I'm definitely looking forward to it now. Most definitely.

No comments: