Monday, September 10, 2012

Can't take my eyes off of you

Make sure to keep my distance,
Say "I love you" when you're not listening,
How long til we call this love, love, love?



How can you be total strangers with a person you've once loved so deeply?

Don't you still feel at least something? They say, if you are still in good terms with people you've dated, either you were never in love or still in love with them. I would consider myself to be still in good terms with all of the people I've dated. So, I don't know, was I ever really in love with them? or do I still get the tangled up feeling each time I bump into them? 

But hey! It's still a beautiful world. Especially next to you.

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do,
Nothing to lose,
And it's you and me and all other people,
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you.

No comments: