Monday, October 22, 2012

The perfect half


Have you ever regret doing something?


Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash! Fall in love. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at a stupid joke. Cry. Get revenge. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell the asshole what you feel. Let someone know what theyre missing. Laugh till your stomach hurts. LIVE LIFE!

And yet, I feel bad. Deep inside, I feel bad for what I've done and I question myself in my every waking moment. Did I do something wrong? It's like, I know how it feels like to be in their shoes, and wouldn't want to be the other person. Who likes to be the bad person? To achieve what you want, doesn't mean stepping all over someone else, but that's the easiest way?

It's been awhile since I've done all these thinking. I guess, there are just some things that is stuck in my mind and I don't know who to tell, or I just repeat to people. I don't want to be someone who bombards you with annoying thoughts all the time. I want to be able to share, yes. But there's a certain limit, and I just don't like to repeat myself.

I just need to get over it.

I have to look on the brighter note, I chose to do what I did because I thought it was worth it; right.

To hide or to confess?

To hide your thoughts to keep everyone happy, or the way they were or to share the burden. It's always easier to pretend. No unwanted questions that I don't know how to answer. They would never find out. Never.

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done. " -Lucille Ball 

No comments: