Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I let it fall into place.

I'm left with:
1. EXERfckingCISE.
2. Decorate my room.
3. Draw more.

I really miss college and my college mates.
Quick come back, we can stress for college work together again.

Time really flies. Look, it's more than half a year already.
It felt like I just started college, just started living my life.
I would say, I didn't regret a single move, instinct or mistake this year.
If I could go back and live my life, I wouldn't change a bit.
We learn from our mistakes and we grow with the changes in life.

There might be a few bumpy parts this year, but it's all good.
It makes life, well, life. Ups and downs, dramas and all. It's more interesting.
I think I really have grown as a person this year and I'll continue growing.
Not physically, haha. Like, spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
Well, I like to thank all my friends that had been there for me.
For the good times, and also the worse. It's nice to know who your real friends are.

I think I should set some goals and resolutions for the rest of the year.
And hopefully I'll stick through it. (:

No comments: