Friday, August 26, 2011

#3


Day 3 - Eight ways to win your heart.

1. Humour me. Please please please, have a sense of humour or Imma beat you up. :P

2. Love me for who I am. Don't try to change me, for I will not change myself for you. Unless the reason is very very good. Did I mention, very? Yeah.

3. Be yourself. Don't fake up a different personality just to impress me whatsoever. If I like you, I will like everything you are. Even your flaws. Everyone has flaws.

4. Care about me. Let me say this, there is a very fine line between caring and overprotective. Make sure you don't go all psycho-killer on me. Don't ask me 24/7 where I am, who I'm with, what I can or can't do. I am not a child anymore, so don't treat me like I'm one.

5. Feed me. Enough said.

6. Let me meet your friends. Sometimes, certain people are a whole different person when they are with their friends, like their social identities. I would like to know that. And, somewhat, a person's character can be judged through their friends as well. Things I don't know about you.

7. Don't be shy. Be adventurous and spontaneous. I mean, sometimes, when a guy is shy, or blushing when his friend is teasing him about me, it's cute. That's fine, but to a certain extend. I like adventurous people. Try new things, not the same ol same ol, movies and dinner.

8. Do not show PDA. I'm okay with holding hands, and pecks. Nothing more than that in the public. Thank you.

No comments: